Monday, August 28, 2006

Toddler Club September Projects




Here is a quick look at the September projects for our Toddler Club. Our theme this month is Space, and I'm really excited about the projects we have lined up for you this month.










Project # 1 -- Solar System Paper Plate Mobile


This is one of my favorite projects for this whole year. Your toddler will enjoy threading the wood beads onto the strings, but may need your help with the ones that are foam. This is a great project to talk to your toddler about names of planets, and the instructions come with each planet labelled, so you can use it as a fun teaching tool after it's complete. I hope you really enjoy this one!





Project #2 -- Foam Space Scene



This is another really fun project. We don't do a lot of foam projects, particularly with our toddlers, but the pieces in this great project are self adhesive, so your toddler should have a lot of fun putting it together.


Project # 3 -- Space Sand Art

Sand Art is always a favorite in our house... whenever we have a sand art project I have to hide them from my older son, because he would do these for hours! I hope that you enjoy these this month. Just peel back the paper to expose the adhesive surface, and pour the sand onto the page.
We are also sending another great set of cardstock stickers. This month they are in a Back to School theme. This is another thing that my son loves to play with, so I hope your child enjoys them too!